Thursday

When they pass

Yesterday my good friend's father passed away. I'm not sure what to do for my friend or what to say. There is not good thing to say I guess, but I am very sad for her and I wish I could help in some way. She moved to New York last year so none of us are near her for physical support. She hasn't been reachable other than by text. I've left her a message to let her know I'm here if she needs me along with our condolences...I just hope it's enough. I've never experienced this before so I don't know what to do or what helps. I guess a cross country hug will have to do for now.

**HUGS**

2 comments:

weezermonkey said...

So sad. I wouldn't know what to say either. :(

wan said...

you've done what you can, i think. she knows you're there for her if she needs you, and i'd think that counts for quite a lot. i'm sorry for her loss :(