I talked to my Mom on the phone last night for a little while. I filled her in on Lil' Man's first day of school and had other, random chit chat. During our chit chat session I mention to her that I signed up for Spanish class and that it will start in a couple weeks.Mom: "Really? Your sister is going to take a Spanish class too."
Me: "Oh, that's cool. My class is going to be on Saturdays."
Mom: "I think your sister said her class will be on Saturdays too."
Me: "Crazy. Where is she taking it?"
Mom: "At the community college."
Me: "OK, but which one? The one by my house or the one by hers?"
Mom: "I got the impression it was the one by your house."
Me: "You've got to be kidding me. There is only one class offered on Saturdays at the one by my house. We're in the same class!"
What a trip. My sister and I enrolled for the exact same Spanish class and didn't even know it. I called her after I hung up with my Mom and confirmed that we had, in fact, both registered for the same class. This could be cool or it could be bad. My sister and I have a shaky history of getting along and I wonder how this will turn out. Will we work together, share the books, or sit next to each other? Will we get irritated with each other and pretend to be strangers? Will it be a competition for better grades and who has better pronunciation? Who knows. Time will tell and I will keep you updated.
6 comments:
LOL. What a coincidence.
no way, how funny! i'm going to cross my fingers and hope that it brings you two closer together :)
You are SO going to kick her culo!
Heh.
Small world. Hopefully, it will be fun to take the class together!
That's really funny. I love happy (?) coincidences :)
that's crazy cool and scary at the same time. Sending good vibes that it'll work it'll be fun.
Post a Comment