Monday

All over

I rolled out of bed this morning and felt my achy muscles protest the movement. It was time to get up and get to the gym, but my body did not want to cooperate. Each move I made reminded me of the kick ass workout class I took yesterday morning.

Of course, at the time of the class, I didn't realize how I would feel today. During class I was pretty proud of myself for hanging in there and doing the full 60 minutes of the muscle burning, sweat inducing program. Yay me. I was a newbie but I was determined to make sure I gave it 110% and hung in with regulars. The pregnant instructor was watching me; I couldn't fake it. I think I may have even done better than some of the regulars. ;) It feels good to know I really worked hard and I've got that good sore burn to remind me, but I was sadly fooled into thinking I was in better shape than I am.





Today I dedicate my sore, tight hamstrings, obliques, triceps, biceps, neck, gluts, and every other part of me to Jennifer the Pregnant Punisher. You kicked my ass yesterday, and I thank you.

8 comments:

Yahpee said...

Just stumbled upon your blog.

Isn't it an awesome feeling of accomplishment?!? Keep up the good work!

amber said...

good for you!!!! :-) i'm super proud of you girlie -- keep up the awesome work!

Jen said...

I am so impressed by your tough work outs! Way to go!

Trisha said...

You're so awesome!!! Very proud of all your hard work. You're going to be a rock body MILF :)

Winnie said...

Yay, way to go!

wan said...

that is awesome. good for you for sticking it out!

[laughing at the pregnant punisher]

California Girl said...

So does that mean you made it??

R said...

Oh yes, I made it to the gym. ;)