Man Band is a show that attempts to bring together members from former boy band groups Color Me Bad, LFO, N*SYNC, and 98 Degrees and create a new group. They live together in Chris Kirkpatrick's home for a month to work on new music, get in shape, and take another stab at stardom together. In the first couple weeks we've seen Jeff Timmons (98 Degrees) claim he's too hoarse to sing, Rich Cronin (LFO) is battling Leukemia, Bryan Abrams (Color Me Bad) weighs over 300lbs and is an alcoholic with a day job at a tire shop, and Chris Kirkpatrick (N*SYNC) is trying to be a good host while curbing Bryan's imminent self destruct. You can't make this shit up. I feel bad for Rich Cronin because he is trying to make something out of his life while he's fighting this disease at a young age. Bryan Abrams make me a little sad because he's got a lot of issues to deal with, but overall this show is chalked full of bad TV goodness.Scott Baio's show just makes me laugh. Some of the stuff that the life coach comes up with is fantastic. She makes Scott go talk to the women he's mistreated and cheated on as a form of therapy. She also makes him go to a cuddle party and eventually break up with (for a short time) his opportunistic, moocher friend Johnny. All this for the sake of trying to learn intimacy and eventually get to the point where he can feel comfortable getting married and starting a family. I never knew what a mess Scott Baio was, but now I think I'm all caught up now. :) The season has ended for Scott's show, but he'll be back and I'll be watching.

I don't know what it is about these train wrecks, but I'm tuned in and the TiVo is set.
5 comments:
You know I've never watched this show, and I've wanted to. I must be so inclined.
I haven't caught the Man Band show yet, but I love love love Scott Baio Is 45 and Single. I especially love the fact that he's really good friends with the older brother from The Wonder Years. Jason Hervey, represent!
dang it, the man band show started? i totally meant to catch that.
D and I love to watch the Scott Baio show. We just crack up at all the stuff Doc Allie makes him do.
Sometimes I want to smack Johnny V. b/c he's just a jack-ass.
I still wonder how one man who has slept w/ so many woman still hasn't spawn a kid yet till now w/ Renee. I hope they come back w/ Scott Baio is engaged and expecting.
That boy band show sounds awesome! I need to see when and what channel that show is on!! I also love bad TV :) It's totally addicting!
Post a Comment