That pretty much sums up our Friday and Saturday
night. With all the hoopla about the Bourne Ultimatum Hubbs and I decided to sit down and catch up on the two previous Damon flicks in the series. We were interested in seeing the third movie, but how could you before seeing the ones that preceded it? Thanks to Netflix we were able to make this happen.
night. With all the hoopla about the Bourne Ultimatum Hubbs and I decided to sit down and catch up on the two previous Damon flicks in the series. We were interested in seeing the third movie, but how could you before seeing the ones that preceded it? Thanks to Netflix we were able to make this happen.We're all caught up and ready to go for the third installment in this titillating trilogy. The first two were really jam packed with action, intrigue, unbelievable love story sub-plot, and some crazy ass car chase scenes. Pretty good for entertainment's sake.
We also caught part of 40 Year Old Virgin on cable. Again. This movie is on at any hour of any day you could possibly want to watch it whether by accident or on purpose. And we laugh every time. It's the simple things in life, right?
P.S. For the record, I never thought Matt Damon was a Streisand. He's a cutie.
6 comments:
I need to see the other Bournes, too, before I see the third. (Even if Brent says it's not necessary.)
We saw Ultimatum on Saturday. 'Twas good!
I think Matt Damon is cute :)
we've seen the first one, but not the second. definitely on our list though! there is a small part of me though, that still can't forgive that cutie for breaking up with minnie driver live on the oprah show. :/
yup, we saw it too. loved it!
Haha! Love the Paul Rudd quote! The Bourne movies are great, can't wait to see the third. (impatiently tapping foot)
Post a Comment