Yesterday I signed up for a second class at the community

college for a total of 7 units. That makes me a full fledged half time student. Why did I do this you ask? Well there are a couple of reasons. One of them is because I can defer my student loan payments during the time I'm in school as long as I am qualified as at least a half time student. (Cheap, I know) I figured "History of Dance" wasn't going to put too much of a damper on my free time and there are no books required for purchase. Only thing I have to do is log in, get the assignments, watch a few clips, participate in the chat room discussions, and watch the local school's dance performance then critique it in 3 pages. No problem and no payment. Yay me.
Well guess what. I'm going to have to take a tax class for work that requires 3 nights a week of my free time. To be exact 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of my free time. Thankfully it'll only be for two months, but it's going to be a crazy busy two months. Guaranteed not all of it will be interesting or fun.I will essentially have class Monday through Saturday for two months starting in September AND still try to be a semi decent wife and mother. Oh, and don't forget that I have to kick Sister's culo in Spanish class, dominate the tax class, and somehow realize the dance historian that lurks within me. I'm lucky to have a supportive husband who is behind me in all this because I really don't know how the hell I'd pull this off otherwise. I'm sure he's going to hate me at some point and I'll have to do some serious making up, but it's music to my ears when he says, "Don't worry about it, honey. I can take care of it. Do this for yourself and we'll make it work". Yeah, he's a keeper.
Stay tuned...the next few months are going to be interesting to say the least.
7 comments:
Tax class sounds rough. But...dance and Spanish should be fun! You can do it all, R! I have faith. :)
You're an amazingly strong woman, a phenomenal mother, and a fabulous wife. I have no doubts you'll also be a tremendous student and be great doing all these at the same time.
um, i just had a mini panic (or is that panick? j/k) attack for you. i know that you're going to do great with everything and yay for a supportive husband standing behind you :-) history of dance sounds really cool. tax, not so much.
We knew this all along, but now it's official - you've got class. [tapping microphone] Is this thing on?
tax cl....zzzzzzzzzz.
i'm sorry, that wasn't very supportive! but i know you'll do a great job at everything. you always do!
[giggling @ "kick sister's culo"]
Yikes! Love the dance class idea, but sorry to hear you have to take a tax class...and on Friday too? Blah! I don't have a sister, so I can't relate to the competitive sister thing, but good luck kicking her culo :) Funny...(BTW, what is culo? I'm assuming "ass" in Spanish)...
You said Culo and I think that's HISTERICAL.
Lol..
Good luck with the classes I'm right there with you I'm full time student working full time at and advetising firm. Good times.
I am not a mom though so I can't even BEGIN to relate... you can do it... good luck and go kick that sisters culo in spanish!!
Post a Comment