I'm still trying to decide on a layout that I like. What do you think of the latest version? What is it now, 12.0 or something? No matter. It's a work in progress. Input is welcome if you care to spend a minute and share. And if you don't, well poo on you then.
OK, no. Really, I'd like your input. It doesn't mean I'm going to do what you say, but I'd like to hear your take on it. Thanks.
8 comments:
ooh, i dig the custom header picture thingy :) and, i most enjoy the change from that other, apparently over-used color scheme ;)
this is much more you :-) love the header and i'm really liking the color choices for the blog as a whole. i like it a lot!
Ditto the other gals! :)
I like this one! A light background is good.
You are a talented html-er, m'dear! Sweet!
hi! you're 'r' right? thanks for checking out my blog! i've been lurking in your blog too...thanks to the weezer monkey :) as far as your new layout, i also like the colors! and the white background. i love the blog name for sure though with the hung wedding dress, but you've had that, right? :) i just changed my blog too...went with a white background.
Thanks for the feedback peeps! I do appreciate it.
Alyssa-the dress is new as well as the light bacground, and some text color. While I like the black and think it makes certain things pop, I needed a change. :)
Keep it coming readers!
I like it a lot more than the black.
The only thing that stood out to me is that I *think* there's supposed to be a comma between "Married" and "Not". WeeMo would know for sure since she's the grammarian :) I'm also a weirdo freak who notices stuff like that.
Ditto to all the above. I love how your gown is featured.
Post a Comment